Thursday, March 4, 2010

Belize: Same British crap, just tropical.

My 2nd blog post! My post from yesterday came off pretty well. It took me about 8 hours to figure out how to get the slideshow to work. Still having some sizing issues with "non-landscape" oriented pictures. No big deal...

For post number two, I'm trying to add audio to a slideshow. I think I've got this one completed in record time. Less than two hours.

This is a slideshow of my trip to Belize, with audio of me narrating the photos. I noticed that a few times I got a little bit ahead or behind the photos while doing the voice over. Hope to get it fine tuned before April 8th.

Also, I might need to hire a professional narrator. I have the looks for radio and the voice for silent movies from the 1920's.

With out further ado:



BTW, the title of this post was just to keep some consistency with yesterdays post. Belize was known as British Hondurus until the 1970's. Great country, good food, and English is the official language.

1 comment:

cyberjohn said...

Great Slide show. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...