Monday, March 15, 2010

Hope Town Light House

This is the much awaited, 1st installment of my 434 part series "Photos taken atop a Lighthouse while wearing Random T-Shirts"!

I'll update this series whenever my photo is taken while I am at the top of a lighthouse wearing a random T-Shirt. How do I know it's gonna be a 434 part series? Easy, that is how many random T-shirts I have.

This particular lighthouse is in Hope Town, Elbow Cay, Abaco, The Bahamas. I've climbed it at least 4 times over the past 8 years. Sadly, photographic evidence only exists for two of those climbs...



Also, I'm not sure how I misfired so badly with my previous post. Somehow I used black type on a black background. I asked Christena to help me fix it. However, I've come to the conclusion that she got her Computer Science Degree from a mail order diploma mill. Oh well, if you want to read the text, highlight it with your mouse. Or ignore it and jump straight to the next post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok Mr. Thomas....
Your next blog better have the title of: "My girlfriend Christena is the greatest person ever".
Exactly when did you ask for help with your last post? I didn't think so.....
I accept your apology.

Christena

Kelli said...

Love your blog! My prayers are with you as your new travels begin.
PS: I look forward to your next blog, "My girlfriend..." :)

Look forward to seeing you guys soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...