Thursday, October 7, 2010

Continuation of the Double Crossing Coverage

If you are new to the Razor and came for the "Country Double Crossing" coverage just scroll down a little bit. You're looking for the post from Tuesday.

Those of you who are return Slicers will be delighted to here that I was once again featured on XNN News. This marks my 2nd appearance on the show. The first can be found here. Today's interview is embedded for your convenience:




---
As stated in the video, the hits on this website have skyrocketed. Due to the poor quality of the content on this site, I doubt many of our new visitors will be back. Even so, it is nice to know that (at least for a few days) someone besides my Mom is reading this.

Not all of the reviews have been good. Steve C. at wiregrasslive.com called it a "3rd rate trash blog". If he thinks he's the first person that thought the Razor was a crappy blog, he is way off!

And then there was this quote, which made me laugh until a cried: "Just what the Wiregrass needs. Another blogger, and one that looks like Ricky Shroder." Good stuff!

Fortunately, that didn't end the Ricky Shroder comments. But first some back story. At the top of this page you will see a link entitled "Friends of the Razor". I hadn't clicked on it in so long that I'd forgotten what I'd written. When I made that page, the pictures I used for Christena and Cindy are remarkably similar. To make it look like they got to choose their photo I wrote:

"BTW, what is it with these Dale County Girls and their Glamour Shots? When I asked everyone to submit a picture for a feature on the Razor, their was no way to predict that the sisters would both opt for "leaning against a wall". Must be hereditary."

Someone took this "leaning against the wall" phrase and hit a homerun. It is here:


Not only does it look like a more attractive version of me, but he is indeed leaning against a wall. My hats off to the fine people at Wiregrass Live...

---

On Tuesday I mentioned the "1,000,000 minus 999,992 Man March" that took place in Dothan in support of Harri Anne Smith. Would you like to see a photo from the event? They are leaning against a wall:

According to the Blogger spellchecker, the correct spelling for corruption does indeed include 2 "R's". I assume this young lady was making a political statement against using superfluous R's (or maybe bob Riley?). I don't know.

In case you can't read the text of the "Marlboro Man's" sign, it is:

"$$$$ will not hyjack my state"

Spellchecker was not as friendly to "hyjack"...

Please remember that these two individuals, who are protesting against corruption, are there to support Harri Anne Smith. I suppose a lesson in Irony is probably not appropriate...

3 comments:

cyberjohn said...

Love the "cherries in a slot machine" comment. Did it take a while to come up with that one?

Adam said...

No. Things pop into my head, I type them.

That's the Razor Recipe.

Anonymous said...

Steve C wouldn't know trash if he had to take it to the curb every week. He doesn't want to me up with me in a dark alley.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...