Friday, October 1, 2010

You laugh, you lose

In my defense, I clearly stated that Wednesday's contest had a good chance of being a "crash and burn" situation. In an effort to end the contest I'm throwing up today's post as quickly as possible. Before my Grandma learns any more new words...

Thank you to everyone who participated in the contest, and an extra round of thanks to those who didn't forget that the Razor is a "family friendly" blog. Geez.

The winner was Anonymous with this entry:

3. "Toilet Paper Bandit" faces jail time....Yeah, I'm guessing "stole some toilet paper" is not the answer he will be giving cellmates to the question "what you in for".

Stevie would've won with his entry, but my gift shop doesn't offer T-Shirts in XXL. Oh well...

Mr. (or Mrs.) Anonymous, please send me your name and address along with some notarized proof that you're the "Anonymous" who left that message and I'll get your shirt right out to you.

Here is a series of photos and .gifs designed to make you laugh. Make it to the bottom without laughing, you win.




UPDATE: This post originally contained about 15 embedded .gifs. People falling, animals doing funny stuff, &c.

However, it was making it nearly impossible to pull up the Razor from wireless devices, so I deleted all that content.

Sorry


Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...