Friday, August 13, 2010

New Template, Videos, &c.

As you can see, the Razor now has a new look. This was not intentional. As you probably know, I was having trouble embedding videos. While trying to clear this up, I determined I had an HTML problem (don't you hate when that happens?). Since I don't know anything about HTML, I decided to change my template with hopes that the issue would resolve itself. I'm not thrilled with the new look of the Razor, but clearly I've always focused on substance over style...

Now that I'm able to embed videos in their entirety, I intend to take advantage of it. Here are the two funniest videos I've seen in a very long time. If you live in communist N. Korea or work at Polyengineering, I would strongly urge you to consider heading to an Internet connection that allows you to watch YouTube.

The first video doesn't get good until about half way through, the 2nd video is perfection from the beginning.



The Autotune Remix:


Incidentally, when Misty Boaz found out "they raping errbody out here", she wanted to change our weekend trip from Panama City to Huntsville. That is desperation!!

Got time for one more item before you head out for your weekend? If not, hold down the "ALT button" on your keyboard and then hit the "F4 Button". If yes, proceed.

While catching up on the local news, I read this article. At our local commission meetings citizens are allowed a few minutes to air their concerns to the commissioners. Mr. Jeff Kelly decided to attend the meeting and express his dissatisfaction with the number of immigrants we have in Dothan.

There has been an ongoing debate in our nation for decades concerning our immigration policy. It seems to me that all sides have valid points. The two main concerns that most hardliners usually have are 1) Mexicans steal our jobs and/or 2) Mexicans take advantage of our Welfare programs. I think that both of these complaints probably have some validity and need to be addressed. However, Mr. Kelly complaint was novel to me. Specifically, he said, "I go to Wal-Mart and sometimes I feel like I am in Little Tijuana."

Is it that offensive to see Mexicans in Wal-Mart? If our leaders only knew that Mexicans were ruining Mr. Kellys' Wal-Mart experience, I'm sure they'd have secured the border years ago. Maybe we should have a Mexican-only retail chain. Or make them sit at the back of the bus.

Dios Mio

2 comments:

Krystal said...

I love that you allowed Antoine Dodson some time on the razor. I love him.

Anonymous said...

Wal Mart could do what the Catholics do.....have a seperate but equal mass.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...