Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Unlucky subscriber, Hitler, &c.

UPDATE: I had to host this video on dailymotion cause youtube kept deleting it. Should work now, but daily motion runs some ads. S0 while watching the video, you might have to collapse the ads to read the subtitles. Sorry for the inconvenience.

As you can see, I've added a twitter feed to the side bar of the blog. I'll try to remember to tweet when I post something new. So you can follow me if you want to.

Speaking of following, if you have a Blogger account, you can subscribe to blogs you like. When new content is added to a blog you follow, your homepage will update and you can check it out. If you don't have a blogger account, you just have to continually refresh the Razor till I add something good.

Anyway, I used to have 2 subscribers to this blog. Now I only have one.

Not sure what caused the person to unfollow me, but it probably had something to do with those crappy mosque posts...

(as an aside, I got a call from a Slicer in Louisiana. He described the mosque material as "timely and poignant". So at least one person liked them).

Emotionally, I think I'll be able to take the blow as I have fairly thick skin and I've learned that in the Internet society, people "friend and unfriend" as often as they change their socks. Plus most of my traffic comes from outside the Blogger network.

Luckily, you don't have to have a Blogger account to be a fan of the Razor!

So what is my unfollower going to miss? For starters, this video:


hitlerrazor
Uploaded by adamsrazor. -

About this "hiatus"? There will be no such thing. This was bad intel on the part of the SS, so Hitler's rant was for naught. As for the rest of the week, I've got an Obama/Putin thing in the pipeline but my main focus is on College Football's opening weekend. I might try to work up a little SEC humor.

While on the topic of sports, I think I watched every game in the Little League World Series. Japan won, ending America's 5 year reign. I made one political observation. The LLWS has always referred to Taiwan as "Chinese Taipei", which is the subject of some controversy. Without going into too much detail, Taiwan considers itself an independent and freedom loving country. China considers it a territory of China. The use of "Chinese Taipei" is offensive to me because it helps legitimize the Commies' claim to the island of Taiwan. Along these same lines, freedom lovers are encouraged to call Burma, Burma, and not Myanmar (which is the name that ruling Military Junta wants us to use).

Anyways, I always hold my nose while hearing the announcers use "Chinese Taipei", but am willing to give them a pass. After all it's baseball played by 11 and 12 year olds, not a seat at the UN. So imagine my surprise when I saw that the LLWS used the Pre-Chavez Venezuelan Flag! I checked and re-checked and they used the 7 star version that I wrote about earlier this week.

Kinda strange that they're willing to risk offending Chavez and not the Chinese. Kinda makes me think the flag was an oversight...

Who is John Galt?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice try but it's hard to make 4min of Hitler funny.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...