Wednesday, April 7, 2010

About to head for Asia

Hello Readers,

I'm leaving Dothan at 6a.m. Thursday morning. My plane leaves Atlanta around noon. 14.5 hours to S. Korea, 2 hour layover, 6 hour flight to my final destination. Basically 24 hours in Airports and Airplanes. Due to the time change, it'll be around midnight Friday when we arrive (noon in Alabama is midnight there).

As a result, it will probably be sometime Saturday before I post something hilarious. Please bear with me while I travel to the other side of the globe. The upside is, I won't have anything to do on the airplane but think of ridiculous content for you to enjoy

Tune in often over the next two weeks should be lots of fun.

In the meantime, you might like to go back and reread the posts from late March through April 6th. Like cheese and Christena, they get better with age.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...