Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Borneo Files, Overtime in Brunei

Well apparently the Sultan really lliked hosting me. I was all set to head back to Malaysia when the biggest storm of the year hit. It doesn't rain for more than an hour in Brunei without the Sultan's consent so I assume he divined this storm to delay my departure.

I have some absolutely fascinating news to share with you tommorow. It's a tale of espionage and counter-espionage. Your favorite blog author was the target of a covert mission initiated by the government of a European nation. Luckily for my readers I was perceptive enough to sniff it out before I was captured. If I ever get back to Malaysia I'll be able to fillll you in on the details. Believe me, you don't want to miss it!


Until next time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...