Friday, July 23, 2010

Flying Donkeys, Musical Politicians, and a Birthday

I haven't felt like blogging very much this week. Had I been more active, here are a few of the topics I may have covered:

1. Russians throw a donkey out of an airplane:




I can think of a couple other Russian donkeys that need to be tossed out of an airplane (sans chute)...

2. Alvin Greene's Campaign/Rap Video: (You should remember Alvin Green, I wrote about him here)





This song sounds like someone gave the Sugar Hill Gang an autotune machine...

Sorry for the weak effort this week. Apathy...

There is one item that I need to cover before I leave for the weekend. My sister is turning 31 tomorrow. I'm reminded of her 3rd birthday and the trip we took to celebrate it. We lived in Pennsylvania at the time and we went up into the mountains and played in a stream. It was more fun than it sounds. Here are some photos from that memorable day:


Birthday Girl, with mother 7/24/1982.



Warning: If you do this...


...this could happen.

Happy Birthday and enjoy your weekend.

Beam me up.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...